If you have any questions about your privacy on our website, or our use of your personal data, please Contact Us.
Please note that links from our website may take you to external websites which are not covered by this policy. We recommend that you read their privacy policies before submitting any personal information to such sites. We will not be responsible for the content, function or information collection policies of these external websites.
What information do we collect about you and how do we collect it?
You are not required (by law or by any contract with us) to provide personal information to us via this website. We will only require you to provide personal information to us where it is necessary for us to provide you with a service at your request.
Information you provide to us
We may receive personal information about you whenever you Contact Us. For example, by doing the following:
• Contacting us through the enquiry form on our website or emailing us
• Enquiring about lottery games and results
• Using and browsing our website
• Telephoning, texting, writing by post or emailing us
This information may include the following:
• Basic identification and contact information, such as your name and title, email address, telephone number and IP address
• Information relevant to your use of our site and services, such as your marketing preferences, survey responses and feedback
Information we collect about you on our website
When you visit our website, we may collect the following information:
• Which pages you view and which links you follow
• Your IP address and general location
• Details of the hardware and software that you are using to access the site
• A device identifier (cookie or IP address)
• Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data
Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Information we collect about you from other sources
Sometimes you will have given your consent for other websites, services or third parties to provide information to us. We may collect information about you from other sources. This may include the following:
Publicly available information, including what you share on social media
Information about your marketing and advertising preferences
Information about your browsing habits (see our Cookies Policy)
This list is not exhaustive, and, in some instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this policy.
How do we use your personal information?
We take data protection law seriously, so below we have set out exactly how and why we use your information, and what our legal basis is to be able to use your information in each way.
Providing our services
It is necessary for us to use personal information about you to operate our website and provide the services that we offer. Using your information in this context is necessary so that we can:
• Keep you up to date with lottery games and results
• Respond to your enquiries
• Let you know about important changes to our business or policies
• Administer our website, including troubleshooting problems, analyzing statistics, conducting research and tests and keeping the site secure
• Telling you about other products or services that we think may be of interest to you
We may use your information to identify and tell you about our products or services that we think may be of interest to you. We will only do this where you have informed us that you would like to receive marketing communications. Depending on how you engage with us, we may contact you by email, SMS or by push notifications to your browser or device.
Whether you choose to receive marketing communications, or market research communications is entirely up to you. You can choose to receive both, none, or just one or the other. Your choice will not affect the services that we offer to you, nor will it affect any services we provide to you in the future.
You can update your preferences by using the links in any of our emails to you.
We understand that not everyone wants to see targeted adverts, so we will advise you when you first visit our website the types of cookies we use and if you consent to their use. However, please bear in mind that if you don't allow us to use certain cookies it may prevent you from accessing parts of our website or result in a loss of functionality which degrades your experience of the website. You will still see adverts, but they will not necessarily be relevant to you.